Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lady GaGa

Ok, I lied my first real blog post came sooner than expected....

So, Loring Halsey just sent out a notice to the group about her newest addition to her re-opened :::Lazolli , which is now Lazolli:::L'oring, skin store. For all your Lady Gaga fans out there, this is a buy that is worth the lindens. Although the skin has a hefty price tag of $2500L it's for sure one of the best Lady GaGa skins and shapes I've seen in SL.

I met up with Loring shortly after the notice and attempted to take some pictures but sadly SL was just not letting me, so she sent me a picture that she had just taken, so sweet of her. I've uploaded that picture with a little photoshoped border but the picture is basically straight from the grid. And if you don't have the lindens to spare she also has a freebie in store! She's set out a beautiful golden skin called Linda for everyone. It's stunning and perfect for your beach outings! So what are you waiting for? Get down to her store! -Andel



Picture taken by Loring Halsey





Linda Skin


On Loring:
Hair: I'm not sure
Outfit: xstreet
Skin: Lazolli:::L'oring


On Me:
Hair: ::::Magika::::
Eyes: Edge Grafica
Skin: Lazolli:::L'oring
Bathing suit: Laughing Academy 1L (it's in one of her stores, dunno about the main store)
Pose: The Black Canary

NOTE: Ignore the picture sizes, I'm still tweaking all this. Sorry if they run off the page a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment