Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Decor Goodies!

Well, I've been sick all day so I've had some down time today so I thought I'd make a new blog post on some home decor that I've found recently. While I do like to cover full priced items as well the items in this post are mainly free. First up is this wonderful book case that I found the other day at Fantastic Furniture & Dream homes ,it comes with the candles, the book set at the bottom and the adorable little bonsai tree! While I was there I decided to look around and what did I find? Another gift! It's their "Greatest Love: OMG it's another hunt" grid wide hunt gift, in it you will find the wonderful multi-pose chair. I got two of them so I could show you the two different options, if you click the bottom portion of the chair the little ottoman will pop out!

Also pictured is one of many beautiful windows you can purchase for free at Gura-Yu's place. They are all free and all of them are beautiful pictures of Japan, be sure to look around the area of the vendor location, you will find some other goodies that I've not posted.











I love fish, I really do but I just don't have the time in RL to clean their tanks a lot so when I saw this next item I imediatly snatched it up. This little fish tank is something I picked up in the same sim as the Japanese windows at a little store called [Yoneya]. It's free but be sure to look around his place as well, the creator has some beautiful garden decor that I might blog some day soon and the prices are wonderful. I've set up my little fishy home next to my wonderful L shaped couch. I LOVE L shaped couches but sadly I can't have one in real life due to lack of space so a wonderful friend of mine, Leaf SpiritWeaver who owns Persnickity Treats (which I don't have the LM too right now since they had to move), gave me this beautiful couch. It has a bazillion pose options as well as a bazillion colour options. I think it seats at least 7 people, which is nice if you have people over as much as I do! It sells for $300L at Boomerang Modern Furniture store, and it's worth every Linden.

Since I'm also a fan of rugs I've decided to also include one of my favourite texture change rugs from Ceawlin Creations , it has tons of different beautiful texture options. The owner, Liandra Ceawlin, is a very close friend of mine who makes all sorts of items for free. Mainly scripts and things for builders but there are a few odds and ends in her shop as well. All things are free in her shop.








And last, but not least, I bring to you this Painters Easel! It's absolutely adorable. You can find it in a Midnight Mania board that frequently gets locked down early from {LEF} Lya's Eclectic Furniture so be sure to go slap it early! Its' too cute to pass up.





On Me:
Ears: The Body Politik & Kin (I'm not sure if they are still available.)
Hair: ::::Magika::::
Skin: Curio
Clothing: Free Speerit (In the trash can at the back of the store. Her discarded items which are free)
Shoes: 50 Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment