Wednesday, June 17, 2009

RFL: Fantasy Fair!

I meant to do this post sooner but RL happened and I wasn't able too until now. After fighting photoshop I'm finally able to post. I'm sorry the pictures are not that good but I'm tired of fighting PS today.

Anywho, I decided a few days ago to run around the RFL Fantasy Fair and buy up some goodies from the vendors. I know a lot of people will be covering the freebies but I wanted to showcase the things that were not free. After all, it is a fund raiser. This RFL Fair is a big deal to me, I lost someone very close to me recently to cancer and part of it was because they didn't know enough to catch some signs that this person was dying from it. So, when I see something that is raising money to help cover the costs of research, I am all over it. The least I could do is shell out some lindens, so much so I'm now down to 1L, but it was totally worth it!

So first up I have some items that I found at the [TRAP] booth. I've had these purple pants in my inventory for a long time now and I absolutely love them so when I saw this item (top right) I squealed! Along with the pants Selos Dae (owner of Trap) also put out a new Hakama that has a female and male version inside. They are both very detailed and beautifully done.


Hair: ::::Magika:::: Skin: Blowpop Shirt: +++Blue Blood+++.


Next to the [TRAP] booth was Ghani's of +++Blue Blood+++ whom I also work for. She has two outfits up for grabs that I previously blogged for her. I'm only showing one but I'm also including the link to her blog so that you can view the other item she has up that is or men and her auction item. +++Blue Blood+++ Blog. The item I am wearing in the picture is the RFL item she has for sale for women and is 300L. Also on the table by me is the freebie dress she has put out.
Hair: ::::Magkia::: Skin: Curio Shoes: Lya

On the same sim I also found these really neat black pumps in the Unique Needs booth and bought them immediately. I think they were around 350L but worth every penny. They come with a version with ammo and without ammo on the sides.



Up next is are two really cute fairy/ fae outfits that I picked up the from *+. RP .+* Rose Princess booth. Each comes with three skirt options, flower hair piece, wings, chest piece and clothing layers. They each cost 150 in the RFL vendor boards in the two colours I show you here.

A more detailed picture of the head piece, chest piece and arm pieces. Skin is from Blowpop and Hair is from ETD.


To go along with my new fairy/fae outfits I came across this little gem. It cost I think about 100L in the RFL vendor from :KAMI-HITOE: booth. I thought it was just adorable. It actually has two sit options, I only show one but the other one is on top of the bottles cap. Note: The pose in the bottle is animated.

She's stretching by the way. Hair: ::::Magika::::


In the same sim that I found the fairy/fae jar I also stumbled across this beautiful mermaid tail/outfit from the Atargatis booth! The creator,Cheran Snook, designed it around one of my most favourite pictures of Calypso so I nabbed it as soon as I saw it! It comes with the pose in the vendor picture, the scales in layers, hair/kelp, AO, tail, spine fin and ears. The skin was a gift from the creator. So far I'm the only one who's bought it though, that shocked me honestly. When the RFL Fair is over, which is the 21st, this mermaid tail will be gone.

That's it for my RFL Fantasy Fair items so I hope that gives you an idea of the items you might find at the fair. And remember, ALL of the proceeds from the RFL vendor items and the auctions will go directly to the RFL: Relay for Life fund so get your butts down there and spend some lindens for a good cause!


On a side note I wanted to include some skins that a friend of mine makes. I'm a lover of Curio skins but I absolutely adore Annyka Bekkers skins from Blowpop Skins. So I've decided to include some from her group gift and some from her sale she has going on right now. The first two are a preview gift of her upcoming skin line she gave to her group members. I've only shown one tone from each of the skin gifts.

The next set is some skins that you can find in her current 60% off sale going on in her store. Each skin is currently 400L each and 1600 for a fatpack. Which is a super deal in my opinion. The skins are from her Ava line. All of her skins beautifully done and have tremendous detail. My pictures don't do her skins justice....seriously.

The hair piece in all of the skin pictures is from *+. RP .+* Rose Princess. I got them at the RFL booth. They are not RFL items.

Ok, that's all I've got for today. Enjoy! -Andel

No comments:

Post a Comment