Friday, June 19, 2009

More RFL goodies, plus some others!

So, I decided that I wanted to have one more post with some RFL: Relay For Life Fantasy Fair items and a few other goodies and since purple is the designated colour for cancer awareness I wanted to show you some purple gowns that I've come across. I'm sorry the post is a bit short and to the point but I'm just not feeling up to par right now, allergies are terrible for me right now!

The first two are from the Evie's Closet booth at the RFL Fantasy Fair. They are both 500L and all the proceeds go to the foundation.---The first gown, called Saiyge, comes with all the clothing items you see in the pictures. I've added in a picture of the flower wreath that is also included and a bit of the detailing on the chest and sleeves.



Th second gown at the Evie's Closet booth has up for sale in the RFL vendor is called Aventine. It comes with both versions that I've shown in the pictures. Beautifully done!


Hair: ETD Skin: Blowpop


Up next are some gowns from a brand new store called Mystic Sky. I fluttered in there today to see what the owner, Skyler John, had up for sale and ended up staying for a while. She has some beautiful gowns for sale and one that is a lucky chair gift! So if you can't afford the first two from the fair or if you miss them Mystic Sky is a perfect place to stop into!

First up is the lucky chair gift called Ella, it comes with everything you see in the picture! The textures are absolutely stunning, and the way it moves is just beautiful! The chair changes every 10 minutes, and while you're waiting be sure to grab the gift on the table in the middle of the shop. It has a floral wreath for your hair that matches the gown in the lucky chair!
The gown comes with the cloak as well, and if you don't want to wait for the chair you can purchase it on the back wall and to the left for $450L.


A close up of the floral Wreath that is the opening gift.

Hair: ETD Skin: Blowpop


While I was there I picked up two more gowns that I thought were pretty, and they are of course, purple. The first one is called Mirabelle, you can wear it with or without the cloak and wear the full ballgown skirt or the smaller, slimmer skirt version. I love the bold colours! Both are $450L but they are totally worth it!


This next one is called Cherish. I absolutely love the textures in this one, and again you can wear with or without the cloak.

Be sure to stop into her store and hit her subscribo! When she hits 100 members there will be a special edition colour of one of the gowns sent out! I can't stress enough how beautiful her textures are, for someone who's just started out in the clothing business she's on a roll. I can't wait to see what she comes out with next.


That's all I have this time so get your butts to the Fair and the store! Srsly!


Off to bed I go....with allergy meds! -Andel.

No comments:

Post a Comment