Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Skins!

Just a quick post. I've been fighting with my computer and it's annoying habit of saying "omg update me before I keel yoooou!" , and always at the worst times. So, this post has been delayed until now. BUT I have prevailed, and updated, so here it is.

The lovely Annyka, from Blowpop skins, dropped this lovely folder onto me of beautiful skins she just released. She knows I'm obsessed with her Elizabeth line, so I've decided to show you them in all 4 tones of this particular skin line. There are four tones and they each come with the same makeup options in all tones.

Note: I'll get more info in here when I'm not so tired.

Elizabeth in Tone A




Elizabeth in Tone B




Elizabeth in Tone C





Elizabeth in Tone D



Keep in mind I've only shown you ONE skin release, there are others as well in many different skin colours to suit everyone's preference! They're not free but totally worth the lindens!



Credits!

Skin: Elizabeth from Blowpop
Hair: Bryce (hair fair release)
Bikini: SWIM (old 1000 member subscribo gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment