Friday, June 26, 2009

Shoes, and le sad face.

So, I guess to be honest I'm not in the best of moods. I'm kinda upset about Michael Jackson dying, but on the up side I have shoes for you. So, let's get started.

I was super bored last night and I couldn't sleep so I started to browse SLX for random things. I'm sooo glad I did because found my new favourite shoes!
And here they are! And you too can have them for a low down payment of, dun dun duuun, ZERO lindens right here! Seriously, I love them.


When I found those I immediately wanted to see what else I could find and oh my day-um I found some more adorable ones! Not free but super cheap. 50L for 5! They come in all the styles that I've put in the awkwardly spaced picture below.
And, now for the sad part of the post. I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson so when I heard the news today I got pretty sad, still am. So in honour of him, the magnificent preformer, singer and musical influence I've gotten two shirts and a pack of poses for you guys to grab up. They cost you nothing but, I believe I speak for many when I say this, please remember him for how he changed musical history forever.


Credits
Hair: Bryce
Skin: Blowpop
Shoes: posted above
Pose: Sugar Mill Michael Jackson pack. 0L
Shirt/ and capri pants: [CLS] Cheap Love Song 0L ---- Pants 1L



Picture two
Shirt: [Studio M] 0L

-Andel....

No comments:

Post a Comment