Thursday, July 9, 2009

Le sad face

Soooo, I guess I should explain why there have been no posts. Sad to say but on fourth of July my main computer's logic board went out so it's been in the mac hospital since Monday. *sigh* I should have it back by Saturday, if so I will have a new post up shortly after!

I had really hoped to have a special fourth of July post.....le sad face x2

Oh well, I will be back to blogging soon. Although I do have another computer it's not able to run SL so I can't really get online. I hope everyone had a safe holiday. -Andel

P.S. : Oh yeah...sooo I forgot to mention that I will be using a different blog layout (obviously) so the older blog post pics will look strange. I am doing this because there just are not enough blog templates for One Column layouts which allow me to post larger pictures. Aaaand since I am ADD I like to change things often, which means...I want more layout options! So, new layout....hope you like. If not, whatev.... bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment