Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Small post...

Ok, so this post was suppose to go with another one but that one is still in the works so I thought I would post this to get you guys shopping for something while I get the bigger post prepared. Ugh! Anywho, I just had some skins to share.

NOTE: The pictures don't fit, I know but I did it so you could see the detail. Click on them to see the larger version!!!!!

Loring, the owner of Lazolli, dropped these two skins on me the other day so I thought I would share. I believe they are both dollarbies that sit among the skins sets that you can find on the wall.Left: Minako Skin- 01 A
Right: Jade 03E

Hair: The Stringer Mausoleum
Outfit: Element from The Plastik





Up next is a set is called Ava from Blowpop Skin Studio, I absolutely adore her skins! So pure and silky. I've been wearing them non-stop.They are not free but they are a total steal at 900L a pop. I've only shown a few of the makeup options on the Ava set in the pictures below. Also while you are at Blowpop check out he new releases! I will be doing a blog on them soon!Hair: Curio
Bikini:SWIM- from the Slice Of Summer hunt





Aaaand, here is a sneek peek at what is to come at Idiosyncrasy! Ashia has been working on some new skins so go down to the store and try some demos out. The one I show here is called Riley-Birthday Girl, it's not for sale just yet but it's a preview of what will be in store soon. While you are there click the subscribo for updates on her releases! Btw: What I am wearing is a peek into one of my future blog posts!



I will have a big post coming soon! So keep checking back. -Andel

No comments:

Post a Comment