Friday, August 14, 2009

Hunt Time!!

Well guys, it's that time of the month at Ohana Isle! Yes, another hunt, and this time it's to celebrate their 2year anniversary!!! So, naturally, I have some goodies for you! I'm going to make this short since I have so many things to show and so you get get to hunting faster. Also these are only a handful of the items you can find, there are many more!

What you do is you TP to the sim, grab the hunt hud and get to hunting! The hud will help you keep track of the items you have found so that you don't miss any. Here is the flyer!

Note: All of the items here are made by Eolande Elvehjem of Accessories by Eolande except the shoes.





This is one of the items you can find! It's a wet kipper you can fight with!


Two jewelry items you can find made by Eolande. They are unisex by the way!


Everyone needs a giant snowglobe! I have so many in RL it's not even funny....



Goldfish cracker furniture!!! Another hunt item! You can even find matching flip flops!





It's summer, so that means Mosquitoes! I hate them but I found this particle emitter to be adorable and fun.




I think this one is one of my favourite items! I LOVE KITTIES! Aren't they just adorable? They can be found in one folder, so you do not have to search for them all separately
.

This is Mr.Nutty...he's kind of rude...but I love him! You can have him too if you search for him! Be careful though, if you pet him he says things that make you plug your ears!



Ride-able turtles? YES! It comes with a pose (not the one in the upper right picture). I Love this thing...


Crab Hats? YES! Isn't it adorable?

Gazebos!


U2 Fan? Then this necklace is perfect for you!



I adore these shoes. They are from a store called Evica and can be found in this hunt. They are stunning...


Credits:
Hair:
Black: Lamb, latest group gift (hope that link is right)
Brown: Junwave

Skin: Blowpop

Pink striped top and bottom: Edelweiss (Recent Luck Chair item)

No comments:

Post a Comment