Sunday, November 15, 2009

Warm and Cozy! Sleek and Sexy!

So, I'm sorry I haven't posted things in a while. I came down with a stomach virus that knocked me on my bum and I just didn't feel like it then. Anywho, I've got a few new things for you guys today, some skins, some winter and formal fashion as well as a freebie from me!

Up first I've got some skins, the first set is a new tone in the beautiful line called Mia from Idiosyncrasy, they've been released at the current Skin Fair. These stunning skins have 6 yummy make up options, not all shown, and one base makeup! There is also a special edition makeup/tone at the Idiosyncrasy fair location that benefits the Care organization! Stop in there and check it out.


Other Items:
Hair: Donna Flora
Jewlery: Donna Flora
Eyelashes: Glow Studio
Eyes: Poetic Colour Eyes (Blue Autumn...freebies.)


Up next I've decided to show you a few of the new makeups for the Elizabeth line from Blowpop Studios. There are soooo many makeup options there was just no way I could show them all here, but they are all gorgeous! Demos are free so go try them!
Other Items:
Hair: Donna Flora
Jewlery: Donna Flora
Eyelashes: Glow Studio
Eyes: Poetic Colour Eyes (Blue Autumn...freebies)



I've been meaning to blog some more semi-warm outfits lately so I've picked two that I've been wearing off and on. The first one is a combination of Cupcakes clothing and Puddles accessories. The pin stripe pants and the brown sweater are from Cupcakes; the scarf, belt, bracelet and bag are from Puddles that also happen to be some of the latest dollarbies there. To finish off the outfit I've paired it all with some of my favourite boots from Tesla shoes and one of my favourite hair styles from Maitreya.Other Items:
Skin: Le Mode (hurry though, that skin line is being retired soon!)
Background: my place

Below is an outfit that I've worn more often lately, partly because I like the jacket design so much, I've never seen one like this before. It's got that tailored look with an edge to it, very classy yet still modern. The jacket and pin stripe pants are both from Cupcakes and the adorable black pumps are from Pixel Mode.


Other items:
Hair: Donna Flora
Skin: Blowpop
Background: Theater skybox from Sanu
Pose: Me!

Aaaand last but not least, I wanted to throw this dress in just because I love it. Here it is, it's pretty, sexy and from Cupcakes so....go get it. <3
Other Items:
Hair: Donna Flora
Skin: Blowpop
Background: Theater skybox from Sanu
Pose: Me!........again.

OH AND, I have set this little chair out at the Cupcakes sim at my store there. It's free, fall coloured, and free. Get it here!


Other items:
Hair: Donna Flora
Skin: Blowpop
Shoes: Pixel Mode
Background: Theatre skybox from Sanu
Dress: Ingenu What's New Sl group gift
Pose: Me....aaagain

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! I want those skins from idio so bad.

    Also..do you know if Le Mode will ever open again? I am loving the skin I got from there.

    ReplyDelete